Behringer BEQ-700Do you find it hard to get the perfect sound from your bass? Maybe your bass seems to virtually disappear in some rooms; then again, it feels like a runaway locomotive in others? The problem’s not your bass; you need an equalizer! The BEHRINGER BEQ700 can resurrect your bass, providing total control over your tone, no matter what the performance situation.With 15 dB available boost or cut per band (that’s a lot!), the BEQ700’s seven frequency bands have been carefully optimized for EQing the bass guitar, even 5 & 6-string instruments. Of course, to make full use of the BEQ700’s capabilities, it helps to first understand some basics about the frequency range of your axe.The BEQ700 covers the audio spectrum from below 50 Hz to over 10 kHz, allowing you to effectively cut or boost specific frequencies that help focus your sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can either make or break your tone. Our Bass Equalization Guide offers tips that will have you sculpting the perfect bass sound in no time at all.You can instantly improve the sound of your band from the bottom up, with the BEHRINGER BEQ700.
- Superb 7-band graphic equalizer designed specifically for the bass guitar, even 5 & 6-string instruments
- Wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Easy-open battery compartment makes battery changes a breeze
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.