Behringer C3Our latest dual-diaphragm condenser microphone C-3 is ideal for high-quality studio recording and live applications.The selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The C-3 holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule. Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. It also includes an LED that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity. The C-3 comes with extensive accessories such as swivel stand and transport case.The C-3 represents state-of-the-art technology at a price that is simply unheard of.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany