Behringer C3Our latest dual-diaphragm condenser microphone C-3 is ideal for high-quality studio recording and live applications.The selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The C-3 holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule. Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. It also includes an LED that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity. The C-3 comes with extensive accessories such as swivel stand and transport case.The C-3 represents state-of-the-art technology at a price that is simply unheard of.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.