Behringer CMD LC-1 Trigger Based Midi Module
A Stand Alone Controller
The CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you're a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They're big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they're modular, there's always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.Using Multiple Modules
This is where the real power of the CMD controllers becomes clear. As a Serato ScratchLive user, you might only be interested in the DV-1. But what if you want to use Bridge to incorporate Ableton Live into your setup? Easy! Just add an LC-1 next to your DV-1 and you're all set. Or what if you want to use a traditional DJ mixer, but still want MIDI control for Traktor's decks and effects? No problem, use a PL-1 and DV-1 together. Want to use Ableton Live exclusively? Get an MM-1 and LC-1 and you have control over 4 channels in Live. The possibilities are endless.CMD LC-1 Live Control Module
Ableton Live is amazing and powerful software, adding new DJ converts on a daily basis. While the benefits of Live for DJ use are clear, compelling hardware control can be a challenge. As a DJ, do you move away from the workflow you've been using for years and feel comfortable with? Or do you map Live to a traditional controller, but miss out on the number of buttons needed to trigger clips effectively? The CMD LC-1 provides the best of both worlds.
The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn't just about clips; it's also about effects. So there's an effects control section above the clip area, with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record.
On its own, the LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user's Bridge-based setup. But when paired with the MM-1 Mixer module, this dynamic duo turns into a fantastic Live controller - combining the clip triggering and effect tweaking power of the LC-1 with the smooth mixing and scene navigating capabilities of the MM-1. Are you a producer in need of a beat creation station? Throw a DC-1 into the mix for 16 pads of digital drum destruction.
And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ or Traktor? Or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease.Features:
- Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular production software including Avid Pro-Tools*, Ableton Live*, Bitwig Studio* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 32 trigger buttons with 4-color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany