- 1x 10ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
- 1x Behringer U-Phoria UM2 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- 1x Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 Dynamic Vocal Mic
- 1x On-Stage MBS5000 Broadcast Boom Arm w XLR Cable
Behringer U-Phoria UM2 Podcast Bundle
When it's time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get, and you need one you can count on. That's why we're kicking it up a notch with our new U-PHORIA Series USB Audio Interfaces. With 4 unique models to choose from, the U-PHORIA Series has the ideal interface to make your recording experience legendary.MIDAS-Design Preamps
Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, Behringer's sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204, UMC202 and UMC22 interfaces—and thanks to the available +48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.96 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the U-PHORIA Series respects that, providing your choice of 96 kHz resolution (UMC204/UMC202), or 48 kHz resolution converters (UMC22/UM2), depending on your application. Both sampling rates offer better than CD recording quality for professional results.Convenient Monitoring
All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go. Plus we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins—just a download away at behringer.com.Features:
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
The Ultravoice XM8500 dynamic microphone is a performer’s and home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity and accuracy. With a cardiod pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-wide frequency response mics is an excellent choice for any performing or recording scenario – and it’s rugged enough to go the distance! With an integrated shock mount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter, and coming packaged with a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case, the XM8500 just may be the only microphones you will ever need.
The XM8500 provides an amazingly flat frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz while incorporating a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. It features an extremely high output to get your voice out there! And with their tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on the XM mics to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. It even includes a rugged hard casewith a mic clip and stand adapter.
The Ultravoice XM8500 is built to be your go-to dynamic mics for years to come. It’s high-quality components and extremely rugged construction can withstand the rigors of the bar circuit with ease. With the included mic stand adapter and carrying case, the XM8500 travels along with all you need in style. This microphone is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and is available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible XM8500 microphone at a dealer near you.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
On-Stage MBS5000 Broadcast Boom Arm with XLR Cable
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. With the optional UM-01 Ball Joint and u-mount Snap-on Back Cover, the MBS5500 also makes an excellent hands-free tablet platform.
Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2"" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.Features
- Durable articulating boom arm
- Ergonomic three-prong knobs
- Quiet and flexible positioning
- C-clamp and flange-style mounts included
- Pre-installed 10' XLR cable
- Vertical arm length: 19.5""
- Horizontal arm length: 19.5""
- Total reach: 38""
- Threading: 5/8""-27
- Weight capacity: 3.5 lbs
- Construction: Steel
- Max C-clamp grip: 2""
10-Foot XLR to XLR Microphone CableFeatures:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers
- Length: 10'