Behringer DS2800 2-in 8-out Distribution Splitter
When it comes to providing signal distribution in commercial sound applications, the DS2800 Professional 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter is the leader in its class. Extremely flexible and easy to use, the DS2800 features two modes of operation that allow you to send either 2 audio signals to 4 separate zones, or a single signal to up to 8. This level of versatility makes the DS2800 the ideal choice for a wide range of applications including everything from recording studios to shops, restaurants and more.
Dual Mode Operation
In the recording studio, monitoring options are crucial for the performers as well as the engineers, so DS2800’s 2-In / 4-Out mode makes it easy to switch between various loudspeaker and headphone systems. For applications such as restaurants and the like, running separate zones lets you set individual volume levels to better suit the needs of your clientele. The Mode selection switch is located on the rear panel and LED indicators on the front let you know which mode has been selected.
DS2800’s XLR line Inputs feature state-of-the-industry, ultra-low noise op-amps for the ultimate in pristine sonic performance. In addition to the inputs, Link Output XLR sockets are provided for cascading additional DS2800 devices, so your system can grow as needs change. All XLR Input and Output connectors are gold plated for the highest signal integrity.
Each of the 8 Outputs on the DS2800 comes with its own Level control and 5-segment LED meter, so you can see if there is signal present and instantly set the ideal volume for each zone without the slightest hint of distortion. The DS2800 makes it easy to keep track of what is going on throughout you system at a glance.
For distributed audio applications where absolute control is required, the DS2800 Professional 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter has everything covered – and does it better and more affordably than any competing product in its class.
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use distribution splitter for commercial sound applications
- Dual mode 2-In / 4 out or 1-in / 8-out operation
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with separate link output connectors
- 8 output channels each featuring independent level controls
- 5-segment LED meters for each output to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany