Every delay effect has its cause. That’s why we packed so many into one compact pedal. The EM600 puts the entire history of delay at your feet: Ducking, 2 Multiple Delays, Ping/Pong, Reverse, 3 Tap Tempo delays, Slap Echo, Swirl and Sweep.
This rugged stomp box features dedicated Mix, Repeat Time and Mod rotary controls, Tape / Digital / Analog option switch and Trails On / Off switch, ensuring almost infinite options for getting creative with your sound. It even has Tap Tempo. But what really drives this pedal is the Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor with state-of-the-art DSP technology that emulates real world acoustics. Even on a bright outdoor stage you’re bound to notice the ultra-bright blue power/battery status LED. The sturdy footswitch stands up to years of stomping while preserving signal integrity in bypass mode. Run on a 9 V battery or our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply.
Recapture the glory days of each delay effect with the EM600 effects pedal!Features:
- The ultimate Echo Modeler that delivers the whole history of analog, tape and digital delay effects
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Create any sound from vintage tape-based echo over warm analog BBD delay sound to clean high-fidelity digital delay
- Dedicated Model, Time, Repeat, Mix, Mod, Type and Trail controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany