Behringer B210D 10-Inch 2-Way Powered SpeakerFinally, Great-Sounding Active Loudspeakers That Won’t Break Your Back or Bank Account!
Thanks to the revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of the extremely popular EUROLIVE B212A and B215A systems from Behringer.
Due to their high-efficiency design, they crank out 550/200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion - even at extreme operating levels. In addition, the B210D features an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- High-power 220-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 10'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket, Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 18.27" x 11.5" x 9.61" (464mm x 292mm x 244mm)
- Weight: 18.77lbs./8.52kg.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany