BEHRINGER PMH5000 Powered Mixer: 800 Watt 20-Channel Console Style Mixer With Effects
The PMH5000 is Behringer's top-of-the-line console-style powered mixer. This powerhouse features 20 channels (12 mono 4 stereo), plus stereo tape returns, two 24-bit/46kHz effects processors with 99 great-sounding Virtualizer presets each, two monitor paths and extremely flexible I/O options. It's jam-packed with everything you need for the most demanding sound reinforcement gigs like a 2 x 400 watt (800 watts bridged mode) Cool Audio amplifier to drive your FOH and/or monitor speakers. With the revolutionary Cool Audio amplifier technology you get enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight delivered in an ultra-compact mixer that is nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers.
Adding to the list of ?big-mixer? features are: the awesome XPQ 3D surround effect, stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection, dual 12-segment LED output level meters as well as faders for precise level control of mono, main 1, monitor 1 & 2 and effects 1 & 2 send outputs. The dedicated mono output with adjustable low-pass filter can be used to feed an external subwoofer. Plus, there are Behringer's speaker processing function, stereo power amp inserts and a phones/Ctrl R output with dedicated level control for headphones or powered monitors.
The PMH5000 features 12 balanced low impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP ?invisible? mic preamps plus balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Its full-featured channel strips include input level trim controls, signal and clip LED indicators, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid control, dual monitor sends, dual effects sends, mute and PFL functions plus high-quality 60-mm logarithmic faders for exact signal level control. Mono channels also include low-cut filters, inserts for connecting external processors and A/B switching for selecting the "? TRS or RCA input connectors (channels 13 ? 16). The separate CD/Tape input lets you connect a line-level stereo source and the standby switch instantly mutes channels 1 ? 12, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. The super-rugged carrying handle makes it easy to transport while professional speakon connectors ensure outstanding performance and reliable connection.Features:
- Super-compact 2 x 400 watt (800 watts bridged mode) stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary and patented Cool Audio amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact dimensions at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 20-channel mixer section comprised of 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
- 2 independent 24-bit stereo effects processors with 99 outstanding Virtualizer presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality IMP ?invisible? mic preamps with switchable 48v phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable low cut filter and clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality an