BEHRINGER UL2000M HANDHELD UHF WIRELESS MIC SYSTEM
BEHRINGER goes wireless at a performance level and price that's unheard of! With the revolutionary ULTRALINK UHF wireless microphone/receiver set, you will experience the most innovative and high-tech design available in this price segment. Choose from 320 transmission frequencies and enjoy the powerful advantage of simultaneous operation for up to 20 systems*. With its user-friendly control menu and comprehensive LCD screen, the system is extremely easy to operate. And, thanks to a proprietary scan function for transmitter frequencies, you can be assured of absolute reliability, signal integrity and audio bandwidth, even in tough RF environments. The microphone has an excellent cardioid pickup pattern, making it perfect for vocal applications. A high-performance compander system guarantees extremely high dynamic range, an optimal signal-to-noise ratio and an ultra-wide audio transmission range.
One of the ULTRALINK highlights?a feature never seen in this price range?is the availability of user-tunable transmit frequencies in addition to the 3 presets with 8 interference-free channels each. This way, you have a total of 320 different frequencies available to you, guaranteeing that you will find a free frequency, no matter how crowded it gets! The receiver also features a switch-mode power supply with easily interchangeable AC plugs for maximum flexibility (100 ? 240 Volts).
The ULTRALINK ULR2000 true diversity receiver easily fits into your 19' rack and can be mounted with the included rack-mounting kit.
- High-performance UHF True Diversity Microphone System with 320 selectable frequencies for ultimate flexibility
- True Diversity technology and proprietary antenna design ensures exceptionally long range for greatest signal reliability and freedom of movement
- Simultaneous operation of up to 20 wireless systems possible*
- Ultra-wide audio bandwidth for highest signal integrity
- High-performance IRC compander guarantees incredible dynamics and low noise
- Excellent cardioid-pattern microphone perfect for vocal applications, featuring a Panasonic? condenser transducer**
- Transmitter features extremely long battery operating life of more than 12 hours with two 9 V batteries (not included)
- Mute function and Low Battery indicator conveniently located on transmitter
- Receiver utilizes proprietary scan function for microphone frequency location
- Innovative transmission of status/control information such as mute and low battery
- Auto-mute function automatically eliminates noise caused by switching channels or powering the transmitter on/off
- 3 presets, each with 8 interference-free channels plus 1 additional user-preset with 8 freely definable channels
- Lockout function to protect receiver settings against undesired changes
- Color-coded strips for easy matching of multiple transmitter and receiver devices
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response all at the lowest possible power consumption levels for energy savings
- Meets all requirements for professional equipment and complies with ETSI guidelines
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* Number may be limited due to specific laws of the regulatory authority for telecommunications and broadcasting
** Number may be limited to specific laws of the regulatory authority for telecommunications and broadcasting ** All Trademarks mentioned belong to their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER?