Behringer ULM302MIC Digital Wireless System w/ 2 Handheld Microphones & Receiver
Once again Behringer has broken the affordability barrier – with their new ULTRALINK ULM302MIC Wireless Microphone System, which includes 2 high-quality ULM300M handheld mics – and the equally impressive ULM300RD dual-channel receiver. Now you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the ULM300MIC’s customdesigned microphone capsule that is optimized for vocal performance, and the built-in transmitter that operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range.
The state-of-the-art transmitter operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers. And since it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems. The ULM300RD dual-channel receiver tracks your every move, with a range of up to 200 feet (60 m).
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast – and having them die in the middle of your set can be a real showstopper! That's why Behringer devoted extra time in developing the ULM300M to ensure that battery life was extended as much as possible. You get an honest 24 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
Setup couldn’t be easier, because the ULM300M mics automatically pair with the ULM300RD dual-channel receiver – without you having to lift a finger. Convenient front-panel LEDs on the receiver show your signal presence and strength, while indicators on the transmitter let you know at a glance when it's time to change batteries. Audio outputs are balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS, allowing you to connect to PA and conference room systems or high-quality instrument amplifiers.
Behringer wanted the ULM302MIC to be ultra-easy to operate, so they gave each mic easy-to-understand and operate Volume buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the "Feedback Zone", Behringer included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Package of 2 ULM300M wireless handheld microphones and ULM300RD dual-channel receiver
- High-quality microphone capsules for dedicated vocal applications
- High-performance dual-channel wireless receiver
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 200 feet / 60 m
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphones
- Panic mute feature on microphones
- Receiver audio outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS connectors
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany