Behringer UMA25SThe UMA25S is a super-slim controller keyboard with a fully fledged USB audio interface. It has 25 velocity-sensitive keys for the slickest set of glissandos and snappiest of arpeggios.This little monster has 21 assignable controllers to give you total control. We included the DAW software energyXT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition plus a plethora of software widgets allow you to rock straight out of the box. Fun guaranteed!Wanna jam and jump on stage? No problem as the UMA25S also comes with a strap for you to shine on stage. Strap it on, step into the spotlight and get the guitar player next to you in trouble! To get you totally mobile we even throw in a quality headset and a soft bag.Jam, jump, scream and take off with the U-CONTROL UMA25S.
- Stage performer and producer keyboard featuring 25 velocity-sensitive, full-size plus half-action keys
- Built-in USB audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer to your computer for recording and playback
- Powerful multi-platform digital audio workstation software energyXT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition included
- Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effect plug-ins included
- 21 assignable controllers storable in User Presets: 8 knobs, 8 buttons (with transport-control option), 2 wheels, 1 fader and 2 pedal ports
- Advanced control features such as drawbar mode (control inversion), drum triggering, incremental value step and octave +/-
- Soft gig bag, high-quality headset and guitar strap for direct live jamming on stage included
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems; additional low-latency driver included
- Separate MIDI output allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries or power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.