Behringer Vocoder VC340 Analog Vocoder KitBundle Includes:
- 1x Behringer Vocoder VC340 Authentic Analog Vocoder
- 1x Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 Dynamic Vocal Mic
- 1x Solena MS-100 Microphone Stand with Boom
- 1x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
Behringer Vocoder VC340 Authentic Analog VocoderAuthentic Analog Vocoder for Human Voice and Strings Ensemble Sounds from the ‘80s
A Brief History of Analog SynthesisThe modern synthesizer’s evolution began in 1919, when a Russian physicist named Lev Termen (also known as Léon Theremin) invented one of the first electronic musical instruments – the Theremin. It was a simple oscillator that was played by moving the performer’s hand in the vicinity of the instrument’s antenna. An outstanding example of the Theremin’s use can be heard on the Beach Boys iconic smash hit "Good Vibrations".
Vocoder VC340Thanks to 37 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity sensitivity and an authentic analog signal path, the Vocoder VC340 is sure to become one of your favorite keyboards. Whether you use it to provide that awe-inspiring talking-synth sound that sold millions of recordings, or just for its really fat string section and multi-voice choir pads, owning the Vocoder VC340 is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 Dynamic Vocal MicThe Ultravoice XM8500 dynamic microphone is a performer’s and home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity and accuracy. With a cardiod pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-wide frequency response mics is an excellent choice for any performing or recording scenario – and it’s rugged enough to go the distance! With an integrated shock mount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter, and coming packaged with a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case, the XM8500 just may be the only microphones you will ever need.
The XM8500 provides an amazingly flat frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz while incorporating a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. It features an extremely high output to get your voice out there! And with their tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on the XM mics to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. It even includes a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
The Ultravoice XM8500 is built to be your go-to dynamic mics for years to come. It’s high-quality components and extremely rugged construction can withstand the rigors of the bar circuit with ease. With the included mic stand adapter and carrying case, the XM8500 travels along with all you need in style. This microphone is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and is available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible XM8500 microphone at a dealer near you.
Solena MS-100 Microphone Stand with BoomThe Solena Professional MS-100 microphone stand with boom is a high quality, easy to use, and adjustable microphone stand. The boom arm is removeable and the stand has the ability to fold flat.
Behringer Vocoder VC340 Authentic Analog Vocoder Features:
- Authentic analog Vocoder, Human Voice and Strings sounds from the ‘80’s
- Vocoder sounds that wrote musical history and inspired some of the most famous artists and bands
- Microphone input to modulate any audio signal
- Multiple-stage Chorus based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity
- 32 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 Dynamic Vocal Mic Features:
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
Solena MS-100 Microphone Stand with Boom Features:
- Adjustable Height: 39"-67"
- Boom length: 31.5"
- Weight: 3.97 lbs.
25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers