Behringer Xenyx X2222USB 22-Channel Mixer w/ Gator Case
How about eight XENYX mic channels with inserts, dedicated compressors, 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mids and three Aux Sends? You get all that with the X2222USB, plus four stereo line-level channels, two convenient mix subgroups and onboard 24-bit digital FX processing, with dual user-addressable parameter controls. All this and more enclosed in a rack-ready, roadworthy steel chassis.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio. Features:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Gator GTSA-MIX181806 Molded Mixer Case
TSA series ATA molded polyethylene mixer or equipment case; 18" x 18" x 6".Features:
- Designed to Transport Mixing Consoles
- Nearly Indestructible Polyethylene Contruction
- Built-in Mixer Secure Fit System with Adjustable Foam Wedges
- 1" Interior EPS Foam Protection
- TSA Approved Locking Latch Ideal for Air Travel
- Ergo-grip Injection Molded Handle
- Surface Mounted Impact Diversion Latch Housing and Red Release Trigger
- Black Powder Coated Hardware and Continuous Valance
- Interior Length: 18.00"
- Interior Width: 18.00"
- Interior Height: 6.00"
- Exterior Length: 20.50"
- Exterior Width: 20.50"
- Exterior Height: 8.50"
- Exterior Weight: 13.00 pounds