Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M-E Advanced Panel
The new ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel is an elegantly designed professional hardware control panel for all ATEM switchers. It combines modern design with the latest broadcast technology for faster workflows. The new design features a built in LCD and high quality curved buttons that help reduce incorrect key presses. The buttons also have color backlighting to help you quickly recognize important keys. You also get a professional joystick for DVE and camera adjustments, smooth weighted t-bar fader and much more. The buttons feature dynamic displays that allow full customization of the labels as well as custom colors. The shift buttons allow you to double up the number of inputs by selecting a second set of shifted source buttons so you can control up to 20 inputs. The compact size and durable design of the ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel fits in a standard equipment rack, making it perfect for shelf mounting in broadcast trucks, mobile racks and fly away kits.
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT with loop output for additional control panels or computers
- Software Updates: 1 x USB-C for firmware updates
- Direct Cross Points: 10
- Shifted Cross Points: 20
- Crosspoint Button Type: Tri-Color LED
- Crosspoint Label: 3 rows 24 character LCD
- Next Transition Selectors: BKG, Key 1 - Key 4.
- On-Air indicator: 4
- Power Status Indicators: None
- DSK Transition Selectors: Auto, Cut, Tie/Preview.
- Preview Transition: 1
- Transition Rate Displays: Via main menu
- LCD Menu Displays: 3
- Menu Control: 20 buttons
- Dedicated Macro Buttons: 10
- Multi Control Buttons: None
- Destination Bus: 1
- Source Select Bus: 1
- Fader Bar: 1
- 3 Axis Joystick: 1
- Numeric Keypad: 1
- Software Applications: ATEM Software Control Panel.
- Operating System:
- Mac 10.12 Sierra, Mac 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Input Voltage: 1 x Internal 100 - 240V AC.
- Redundant Power: Yes
- Power Usage: 45W
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95%
- ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.