Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Switch
ATEM Television Studio HD is the first production switcher designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs with re-sync on all inputs so you can use it with broadcast or consumer cameras. ATEM Television Studio HD is packed with high end features and is perfect for live production, episodic television programming, web shows, AV or even live coverage of gaming competitions! Simply plug in cameras, game consoles or computers and start switching live!
- Total Video Inputs: 8
- Total Outputs: 8
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR.
- Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
- Timecode Connection: None.
- SDI Video Inputs: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Video Input: Re?Sync On all 8 inputs.
- SDI Program Outputs: 5 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
- HDMI Program Outputs: None.
- SDI Audio Outputs: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
- Total Multi Views: 1
- SDI Multi View Outputs: 1
- HDMI Multi View Outputs: 1
- Computer Outputs: None.
- SD Video Standards 525i59.94 NTSC 4:3 or 16:9, 625i50 PAL 4:3 or 16:9
- HD Video Standards:
- 720p50, 720p59.94
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94,
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Precision: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Input Resolutions for Computers: 720 x 480i 59.94Hz, 720 x 576i 50Hz, 1280 x 720p 59.94Hz 50Hz and 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz.
- Colorspace: Conversion Hardware based real time.
- Processing Delay: 6 Lines.
- Audio Mixer:
- 10 input x 2 channel mixer.
- Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video.
- Level and Peak metering.
- Master gain control. Headphone output level control with separate mix of Program, Talkback and Sidetone.
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
- Talkback Support: Built in, uses aviation headset.
- Mix Minus Support: Yes, on 4 camera PGM outputs.
- Transition Keyer: (Stinger/DVE) DVE only.
- Total Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 2
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: 8 routable and 2 fixed for Program and Preview.
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication.
- Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included.)
- Windows Source Labels: Yes
- Multi View Monitoring: 1 x 10 Views.
- Multi View Video Standard: HD
- Media Players: 2, with non volatile flash memory.
- Channels: Fill and key for each Media Player.
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity: 20 with fill and key.
- Media Pool Clip Capacity: None.
- Media Player Clip Length in 720 HD: None.
- Media Player Clip Length in 1080 HD: None.
- Media Player Clip Length in Ultra HD: None.
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF.
- Media Pool Video File Format: None.
- Media Pool Audio File Format: None.
- Control Panel: Built in control panel. Software control panel included. Supports optional broadcast panel.
- Control Panel Connection: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network. Also used for updating the software.
- Control Panel Compatibilty: Includes ATEM Software Control Panel. Also compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Broadcast Panel and ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel.
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac 10.10 Yosemite, Mac 10.11 El Capitan or later and Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64?bit.
- Software Updates: Using USB connection directly connected to Mac or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Setup Utility
- Configuration: Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Setup Utility connected via USB to chassis.
- Mac 10.12 Sierra, Mac 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Power Supply 1 x internal: 100 – 240V AC
- Power Usage: 40W
- Operating Temperature: 5° C to 40° C (41° ? 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non?condensing
- ATEM Television Studio HD
- SD card with software and manual
- 12 Months Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Multi View Monitoring