Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 Mini Capture Card
Featuring 4 independent mini 3G-SDI connections, DeckLink Duo 2 Mini is a low profile, multi channel PCI Express capture and playback card that supports all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60! You get the flexibility of 4 separate capture or playback cards in one! Plus, it’s completely customizable so it’s perfect for media play-out systems, multi screen digital signage servers, real time multi channel capture systems and more!
- SDI Video Inputs: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independently configurable as either Input or Output.
- SDI Video Outputs: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independently configurable as either Input or Output.
- SDI Audio Inputs: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Outputs: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Sync Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, HEVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:4:4
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4 and 8 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Mac OS systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Adobe Photoshop CC
Other supported applications include:
The Foundry Nuke, Grass Valley Edius, Sony Catalyst Production Suite, Tools On Air Just: Play & Live & In, Softron MovieRecorder & MReplay, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Telestream Wirecast, Livestream Producer, Resolume Arena, Magix Vegas Pro & Movie Edit Pro Premium, Corel VideoStudio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Vidblaster X & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay One & CG, CasparCG Server, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity & InfoCaster, DevTek Easy Media Suite, Metus Ingest, Boinx Software MimoLive, Cinegy Capture Pro, vMix Live, Renewed Vision ProPresenter, Ventuz Director, Class X Liveboard & Coral CG, Glookast Capturer, Open Broadcaster Software Studio, Nautilus NEMO3D, Burst Video WebClip2Go & [REC]Marker.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards:
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Metadata Support: RP 188/SMPTE 12M-2 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 1080p30 and 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 in all modes. 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 only supported in playback.
- SDI Video Sampling: 8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 1080p30 and 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 in all modes. 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 only supported in playback.
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Built in, high quality software down converter on playback and capture. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox and anamorphic 16:9 styles.
- HD Up Conversion: Built in, high quality software up converter from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom, and 16:9 zoom.
- Cross Conversion: Built in, high quality software cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD, to 720HD on playback.
- Real Time Effects: DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra, Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, all 64-bit.
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts
- FCC, CE, and C-Tick
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40 ° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- DeckLink Duo 2 Mini
- SD card with software and manual
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty