Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder
Record uncompressed 10-bit video from SDI and HDMI video sources. DeckLink Mini Recorder switches between SD and HD video formats and is perfect for building ingest servers or other video solutions where you need to capture only in a low profile card! Includes two PCI Express shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
- SDI Audio Input: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI 1.4 type A connector.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Mac systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- DaVinci Resolve
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Media Express
- Other supported applications include:Tools On Air Just: Play & Live & In, Softron MovieRecorder & MReplay, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Telestream Wirecast, Livestream Producer, Resolume Arena, Magix Vegas Pro & Movie Edit Pro Premium, Corel VideoStudio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Vidblaster X & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay One & CG, CasparCG Server, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity & InfoCaster, DevTek Easy Media Suite, Metus Ingest, Boinx Software MimoLive, Cinegy Capture Pro, vMix Live, Renewed Vision ProPresenter, Ventuz Director, Class X Liveboard & Coral CG, Glookast Capturer, Open Broadcaster Software Studio, Nautilus NEMO3D, Burst Video WebClip2Go & [REC]Marker.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards:
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M and 292M.
- SDI Metadata Support: RP 188/SMPTE 12M-2 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- Color Precision: 8-bit & 10-bit.
- Video Sampling: YUV 4:2:2.
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709.
- Multiple Rate Support: SDI and HDMI are switchable between standard definitlon and high definition.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD to SD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video capture.
- HD Up Conversion: Software based up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on capture. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox or 16:9 anamorphic.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra, Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, all 64-bit.
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- FCC, CE and C-Tick.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- DeckLink Mini Recorder
- Low profile slot bracket
- SD card with software and manual
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.