Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K Capture Card
Intensity Pro 4K lets you capture and playback on PCI Express Mac, Windows, and Linux computers. Featuring HDMI and analog breakout connections, Intensity Pro 4K works with NTSC/PAL, HD and Ultra HD video with or without compression and is compatible with all popular video editing, audio, and streaming software. DaVinci Resolve and Media Express software are included free so you get professional editing, grading and media management without having to buy extra software!
- HDMI Video Inputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- HDMI Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- HDMI Audio Inputs: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, and Ultra HD.
- HDMI Audio Outputs: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, and Ultra HD.
- Analog Video Inputs: Component, Composite, or S-Video.
- Analog Video Outputs: Component, Composite, or S-Video.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit.
- Multiple Rate Support: HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD. Component analog video connections are switchable between SD, and HD.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:4:4.
- Software Included: DaVinci Resolve, Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility, and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Mac OS systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Autodesk Smoke
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Other supported applications include: The Foundry Nuke, Grass Valley Edius, Sony Catalyst Production Suite, Tools On Air Just: Play & Live & In, Softron MovieRecorder & MReplay, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Telestream Wirecast, Livestream Producer, Resolume Arena, Magix Vegas Pro & Movie Edit Pro Premium, Corel VideoStudio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Vidblaster X & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay One & CG, CasparCG Server, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity & InfoCaster, DevTek Easy Media Suite, Metus Ingest, Boinx Software MimoLive, Cinegy Capture Pro, vMix Live, Renewed Vision ProPresenter, Ventuz Director, Class X Liveboard & Coral CG, Glookast Capturer, Open Broadcaster Software Studio, Nautilus NEMO3D, Burst Video Webclip2Go & [REC]Marker.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709.
- HDMI Video Sampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2 & 4:2:0.
- HDMI Color Precision: 8, 10-bit (Deep Color) RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 1080p60, 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 in all modes.
- HDMI Configuration: HDMI 1.4b supports Deep Color and automatically configures to connected display.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Ultra HD/HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback.
- HD Up Conversion: Real time SD to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
- Real Time Effects: DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra,
Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, all 64-bit.
- Power Consumption: 17 Watts
- FCC, CE and C-Tick.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Intensity Pro 4K
- SD card with software and manual
- Breakout Cable
- 12 Months Limited Warranty.