Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle USB Capture
Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0 is the world’s first 10-bit HD/SD editing solution for USB 3.0 computers! Simply plug in Intensity Shuttle and get access to incredible quality 10-bit HDMI, analog component, composite and S-video capture and playback. Intensity Shuttle’s innovative design is compact and portable, plus you can plug inline with your cables because input connections are on one side, and output connections on the other! Intensity Shuttle powers from the USB 3.0 connection so you don’t need cumbersome power supplies. Intensity Shuttle comes ready with advanced video technology such as HDMI and 1080p electronics, so it will grow as faster high performance USB 3.0 computers are released in the future!
- Analog Video Inputs: Independent connections for Component, Composite and S-video.
- Analog Video Outputs: Independent connections for Component, Composite and S-video.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit.
- HDMI Video Inputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- HDMI Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- HDMI Audio Inputs: 8 Channels.
- HDMI Audio Outputs: 8 Channels.
- Computer Interface: Thunderbolt™
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- SD Video Standards: 625i50 PAL, 525i59.94 NTSC, 625p50 PAL, 525p59.94 NTSC
- HD Video Standards:
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- HDMI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV.
- HDMI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- HDMI Color Space: REC 601, REC 709.
- HDMI Color Precision: 10-bit
- Dual Rate Support: HDMI and Analog Component switches between high definition and standard definition.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback.
- HD Up Conversion: Real time standard definition to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
- Real Time Effects: Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra, Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, all 64-bit.
- Power Supply: Powered by Thunderbolt™ cable.
- Requires a computer with Thunderbolt™.
- Intensity Shuttle for Thunderbolt™
- SD card with software and manual
- 12 Months Limited Warranty.