Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 2
The Blackmagic Studio Camera is the world’s most advanced broadcast camera for live production! You get a massive 10 inch viewfinder, MFT lens mount, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections, 3G-SDI and user upgradeable optical fiber connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable! Its incredibly tough, lightweight magnesium alloy body is packed with all the built in features you need for multi camera production and broadcast.
- Effective Sensor Size: 12.48mm x 7.02mm
- Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Lens Control: Iris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 13 Stops.
- Screen Dimensions: 10.1 inch 1920 x 1200
- Screen Type: 10.1 inch TFT-LCD
- Controls: Push button controls for navigating menus.
- Mounting Options: 2 x 3/8 inch tripod mount. 4 x 1/4 inch 20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera, 3 x 1/4 inch 20 UNC thread mounting points left on right of camera
- Total Video Inputs: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x SDI
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G.
- Optical SDI: Supports optional SMPTE optical module.
- Optical Fiber Inputs/Outputs: 3G Optical Fiber Input and Output.
- Optical fiber SFP module sold separately.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Outputs: Aviation headphone (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- SDI Audio Outputs: 2 channels in 3G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15 - 16.
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built in Speaker: None.
- SD Video Standards: None.
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, and 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M. SMPTE 424M Level B
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24-bit
- Media: None.
- Media Format: None.
- Codecs: None.
- External Control: Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol. 2.5mm LANC connection for lens control.
- DaVinci YRGB
- Live Tally Indicator: 1 x for talent, 1 x for operator.
- Talkback: SDI Channels 15 and 16.
- Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Setup for Mac and Windows.
- Mac 10.11 El Capitan,
Mac 10.12 Sierra or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- 1 x External 12V power supply
- SMPTE compatible SFP Optical Module
- Blackmagic Studio Camera
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic Studio Camera
- Sun Shield and attaching screws
- Turret Dust Cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- SD card with software and manual
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Talkback and Tally