Blackmagic Videohub Master Control Pro
When you need to access your whole router without sacrificing speed, then Videohub Master Control Pro lets you scroll your router sources and destinations with the easy to use spin knob control or via direct button entry. You can even see all routes on the beautiful LCD! Powers via DC or the Ethernet connection!
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet In and Out. Power over ethernet supported on Ethernet In. No power over ethernet on Ethernet Out.
- RS-422: In and Out (for future implementation)
- Computer Interface: USB-C for configuration and software updates.
- Power: 100 - 240 AC
- Hardware Control:
- 21 assignable buttons with scroll wheel for fast selection of source and destination.
- LCD information screen.
- Internal Software: Internal Software upgrade via included firmware updater application via USB or ethernet.
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.15 Catalina, Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later.
- Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Physical Installation: 1 rack unit size. Less than 3 inches deep.
- Button Configuration: Included free for Windows™ and Mac™ via USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- Power Requirements:
- Power Fail Requirements: Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.
- Power Supply: Internal 100 - 240 V AC
- Environmental Specifications:
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing