Blizzard HotBox 5 RGBAW 7x 15 Watt LED Wash Light
Built to impress, the HotBox 5 RGBAW offers phenomenal color mixing, advanced electronics, and a huge amount of light output all in a tiny package that will really get the crowd jumping!
Just like its big brother the RokBox 5, the HotBox 5 RGBAW also offers cutting-edge 5-in-1 LEDs, a rock solid super-cool aluminum casing with dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs, but in an even more compact/portable cute little package! It weighs in at just 3.5 pounds and is only 4 x 5 x 5 inches (7.25 inches tall including the brackets)!
The HotBox RGBAW puts out a ton of light from its 7x 15-watt 5-in-1 LEDs, and features 4/5/9 or 10 user selectable DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel controllers. You'll have full control of all that HotBox 5 has to offer such as RGBAW color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel mode.
The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The HotBox RGBAW also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
So get small and think BIG with the HotBox 5 RGBAW!Features:
- RGBAW color mixing via 7x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 100-250VAC, 40-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 58W, .83A
- Power Factor: .56
- LED: 7x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
- Beam Angle: 25° optics standard, 26° beam, 30° field
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 4/5/9/10
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
- HSV (4-Ch), RGBAW (5-Ch), Extended 9Ch & Extended + 32-bit dimming (10-Ch)
- Length: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Width: 4 inches (101.6 mm)
- Height: 5 inches (127 mm), 7.25 inches w/brackets
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.