Blizzard Kaptivator DMX 3D RGB Laser Effect
Introducing the Kaptivator, the one of a kind full color RGB animated laser effect. Theirresistible appeal of its 3D laser effects is rivaled only by its own outer beauty. Dressed inroyal blue, it's ready to captivate you and your audiences for many years to come!
The Kaptivator is a high power class 3R 250mw RGB laser effect fixture that aims to pleasewith a dazzling display of 120 static and 7 animated patterns. Richly saturated colors from separatered/green/blue laser modules and a high-speed 15,000 point per second (15kpss) scanner systemgenerate incredible 3D effects, smooth shapes and fast moving aerial effects. Set the fixture toauto-shape mode, auto animation mode, sound active mode, or 11-channel DMX mode via its traditionalslide-style rear panel dip switches to gain full control of all the Kaptivator's special featuresand RGB laser color mixing abilities.
In DMX mode, the Kaptivator allows full control of the mode selection, pattern selection, colorchanging effects, plus auto and manual X/Y position adjustments, X/Y dimmer, rotation, zoom, draw,and roll functions.
The Kaptivator is compact in size and light in weight at just under 5.5 pounds. It's easilymountable with its single secure hanging bracket.
Just add one or more Kaptivator RGB animated laser effect fixtures to your lighting rig, and you'llbe giving those who witness it an incredible laser show that's unlike any they've ever seen before!Features:
- High power class 3R RGB laser
- Sound active mode, auto mode, DMX512 (11ch) & master/slave
- 120 static patterns and 7 animated graphic show patterns
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
- Microphone sensitivity adjustment knob
- Dipswitch contolled function settings
- Polished blue aluminum casing w/hanging bracket
- Compact and lightweight (it kept its new year's resolution!)
- Complies with US FDA CDRH laser safety standards 21 CFR 1040.10, 1040.11
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 11
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient