Blizzard Komply Remote Wireless RGB Controller
The 4-button RF remote control features button A: Built-in programs, B: Speed Up, C: Speed Down, and D: On/Off.
Komply LED ribbon is a wonderful architectural LED lighting solution for numerous indoor or outdoor applications. Blizzard offers RGB and also single color cool white, warm white and ultraviolet options.
With Komply LED ribbon, you'll need to give it power, and Blizzard's Komply POW150 is the perfect match. The Komply POW150 will power up to 4 full rolls of LED ribbon, or 3 full rolls with longer cabling runs of more than a few feet.
The RGB5050 color changing LED strip requires either the Komply DMX controller, which will give you a wide array of creative lighting options for any situation, the Komply Remote, which gives you wireless remote ability with 11 built-in programs, or the Komply Knob 3, which simply puts precise RGB color mixing at your fingertips. No controller is necessary for single color ribbon, just install it with the supplied mounting clips and give it some power!
Komply ribbon flex is cuttable between every 3 LED's, which means no matter what length your application calls for, you're sure to get a perfect fit. If the total length of your project has nearly maxed the 150w of the Komply POW150, the Komply Amp will give you the boost you need. It's capable of increasing the PWM (pulse width modulation) more than double.LED Ribbon Features:
- Available in RGB, and single color cool white, warm white, or UV
- 150 SMD LEDs per 5m (16.4ft) roll
- Single color red, green, blue, and amber available through special order
- IP65, outdoor rated
- Easy to install
- Cut points between every 3rd LED
- Each roll includes its own mounting clips
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Low heat emission
- LED Type: SMD 5050
- Luminous Flux: 16Lm per LED
- Reel Length: 5m (16.4ft)
- Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- Cuttable Section Length: every 3 LED's (10cm)
- LED chip manufacturer: Taiwan Epistar
- PCB Thickness:0.2CM
- Power Consumption: 7.2w per meter (30 LEDs)
- Beam angle: 120°
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Working Temperature:-4°F (-20°C)~ 122°F (50°C)
- Lifespan: 50,000+ hours