Blizzard The Puck V12 12x 15-Watt RGBAW Flat Par
The Puck, the first ever flat LED par can has now been re-built using the very latest 5-in-1 LED technology! 12x 15-watt ultra-bright 5-in-1 RGBAW LED's have been placed in the ever stylish cast aluminum chassis, while also maintaining and adding to all the same great features that made the origional Puck series so popular! It's sleek, powerful and packed with goodness!
Each individual LED of the Puck V12 incorporates a red, green, blue, amber, and white chip behind a single lens, so shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! Plus, with the ability to run built-in programs and perform full RGBAW color mixing with or without DMX control, the Puck is perfect for architectural work and installs as well. Two mounting yokes add positioning flexibility, and a slew of built-in programs in DMX allow the Puck V12 to be programmed with ease.
In DMX mode, you can control the fixture with either 3/4/5/6/7/ 12-channels. You'll have full control of many features such as RGBAW color mixing, strobe, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming, and 10 auto run modes. The 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, 11 separate customizable preset R/G/B/W based white balance settings, fixture ID address assignment, temperature protection settings, and display of the total running hours of the fixture!
Its IEC power in and daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX connections, and LED control panel are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the Puck V12 in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.Features:
- 12x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
- User selectable DMX personality modes
- Fixture ID address assignment and operation
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- User defined programs/scenes and upload feature
- Fixture temperature display and protection settings
- Preset or user adjustable white balance settings
- Menu key protection settings
- Easy to use LED digital control panel
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Use The Puck V12 in ANY position, including flat on the floor
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
- 4-Button LED control panel for easy programming
- Dual bracket for flexibility in mounting
- Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
- Running hours display
- wiCICLE Enabled