Blizzard ToughSTORM 252 RGB LED Strip Wash Light
Just like its indoor rated counterpart: the Blizzard COLORStorm 252, the IP65 rated ToughSTORM 252 is a high-power DMX controllable strip wash fixture that's powered by 252 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs (84 of each). It's built from a durable aluminum casing, a thick polycarbonate lens cover, and an easy to use enclosed 4-button LED display menu which are all completely sealed up in watertight fashion. The ToughSTORM 252 is ready to rock even in the toughest environments!
Plus, users can select from a variety of built-in programs in standalone and master/slave mode, or use one of the fixture's 5 DMX modes (3/5/9/13 or 14 -channel) for the ultimate in flexibility.
Unlike many other strip lights, the ToughSTORM 252's LEDs are not all red, all green, or all blue in any one area on the light. They are strategically staggered throughout the fixture. This means MUCH smoother color washes than other fixtures on the market at the same, or better price!
The ToughSTORM 252's LEDs can be controlled either over the whole fixture, or as three separate segments, giving you endless possibilities in programming. For instance, you can set the entire light to display a rich cyan or magenta, or break the light into three segments using DMX control, and display cyan, magenta and yellow (or any other colors you want) all at once.
It's a great, versatile fixture for outdoor use and you won't have to sell your indoor space to buy one! And of course, the ToughSTORM 252 is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty and is built with high-quality materials both inside and out.Features:
- RGB color mixing via 252 high power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Each fixture can display 1, 2, or 3 different colors simultaneously
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in programs via master/slave & DMX
- User selectable 3/5/9/13 or 14-channel DMX modes
- Compact and lightweight (it kept its new year's resolution!)
- 3,000 Lux @ 1m, 1,120 Lux @ 2m
- Light source: 252x 10mm .5 watt LEDs. 84 each Red/Green/Blue