Blizzard TOUR QT Skywire RGBAW+UV LED Wash Light
Cute and tiny, yet powerful and packed with features, nobody can help fallingfor these little sweethearts! There is a lot to love about Tour QT Skywirefixtures, including their teeny-weeny price tag!
Tour QT Skywire fixtures are indoor rated mini LED PAR cans that comefitted with 3x high output 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs with a 25-degreebeam angle for superior color mixing abilities. They also have a built-in 2.4GhzSkywire wireless DMX receiver which works perfectly with Blizzard wiCICLEtransmitters or LightCaster transceiver units, which when paired with eitherallows for very reliable wireless DMX transmission for up to 1000 ft (line ofsight).
They are loaded with tons of tasty goodies like a flicker-free constant-current600hz LED driver which is ideal for video work, and 5 different user-selectable8-bit or 32-bit dimming modes. Each mode allows for different amounts ofdimming steps for smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.These fixtures can be controlled directly using their easy-to-use 4-button LEDcontrol panel or via 7/8 or 11-channels of DMX. Either method gives users easyaccess to all of their features including RGBAW+UV color mixing, strobe (1-20Hz), 63 built-in static colors, auto mode, sound active mode, fade, and 32-bitdimmer settings.
Tour QT Skywire fixtures come equipped with PowerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out connections. They are light weight, yet have a very solidly built die-cast aluminum housing with natural convection cooling (no fans), and sport dual mounting brackets for ultimate positioning flexibility. And yes, they are also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- Color mixing via 3x 15-watt 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
- 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups
- Variable electronic dimming and strobe
- 25 degree beam angle
- Built-in sound active programs
- Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
- Color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 600hz LED driver
- PowerCON compatible AC in/out
- 3-pin DMX in/out connections
- 3x 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 7/8/11 channels
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- 4-button LED control panel
- 25-degree beam angle
- Operating Voltage: 110-264VAC, 50-60Hz (autoranging)
- Power Consumption: 27W, .33A, pf: .63
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- 7.1 x 4 x 7.9 inches (181 x 102.4 x 200.5 mm)
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.