BLUE Microphones is proud to announce the birth of our newest and most affordable microphone to date, the Baby Bottle. Following in the footsteps of our acclaimed tube Bottle mic system, the Baby Bottle is truly a chip off the old block. Each and every part of this solid-state, class A discrete condenser has been hand selected to insure nothing short of a stellar performance. Enclosed in a Lollipop spherical grille is a precision-machined, gold-sputtered capsule with a fixed cardioid pattern. In the tradition of our award-winning microphones, the Baby Bottle employs the styling, attention to detail, and hand-crafted quality for which BLUE has become famous. The Baby Bottle is ideal for recording vocals, percussion or any acoustic instruments, and includes its own custom shockmount and pop filter. The mic comes nestled inside a velvet pouch protected by a beautiful cherrywood box.
- Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz?20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k?: 33.5mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50?
- Rated load Impedance: Not less than 1k?
- S/N Ratio CCIR468-3: 76dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87dB-A
- Noise Level DIN/IEC 651: 5.5dB-A
- Maximum SPL (0.5% THD) into 2.5k?: 133dB
- Dynamic Range (2.5k? load): 128dB
- Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): 48V Phantom (35V min)
- Size: 8.74" x 1.77"
- Weight: .77 lbs