Blue Condenser Bundle with Spark & Bluebird
Blue Microphones Spark Large Condenser Microphone
Blue's newest professional mic, Spark, is a cardioid, solid-state condenser microphone designed to help you achieve professional quality recordings in any creative environment. Spark features a custom-designed condenser capsule with Class-A discrete electronics resulting in superbly detailed and uncolored output, making it the ideal microphone for recording vocals, drums, guitars, pianos, brass, woodwinds, and just about anything else you can light a fire under.
A new feature found only on the Spark microphone is the unique Focus Control, providing two different usage modes at the push of a button: the Normal mode (out position) providing increased low frequency sensitivity for recordings with great impact and definition, along with the Focus mode, (in position) for even greater clarity and detail.
Blue Bluebird Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
With its unique look and highly versatile performance, the Bluebird has been designed to deliver the same high-quality, no-compromise audio that Blue users have come to expect. The Bluebird is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser, utilizing Blue's renowned microphone technology and Class-A discrete circuit. In a departure from its normally application-specific designs, Blue engineered the Bluebird to be as versatile as possible, with applications ranging from vocals to electric and acoustic guitars, close-miking of drums, drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, strings, and any other application where crystal-clear sound quality and detail is of the utmost concern. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird also includes a specially designed shockmount - The BirdCage, and a metal mesh pop filter - the BirdNest. So no matter what your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers todays musician a top-notch recording experience at an outstanding price - all in one nest!
Blue Bluebird Microphone Features:
- Cutting-edge design
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Class-A discrete amplifier circuit
- Includes shock mount and pop filter
Blue Bluebird Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principal: pressure gradient
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 27mV/Pa at 1 kHz
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: not less than 1 kOhms
- Noise level A-weighted (IEC 651): Not more than 7.5dB
- Max output (1% THD into 2.5kOhms): 12dBV = 3.1V
- Max SPL (0.5% THD into 2.5kOhms): 138dB
- Dynamic range (2.5kOhms load): 130dB
- Supply voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V min.)
- Current draw (typical ai +48V): 1.8mA