Blue Hummingbird Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair
The Blue Hummingbird is a versatile, precision-engineered Class A small-diaphragm microphone that unlocks the tonal nuances of your instruments so you can capture the best recordings possible. With a 180-degree rotating head, the Hummingbird fits into tight spaces and can nimbly change positions where others can’t.
Featuring a precisely tuned diaphragm and extended frequency response, Hummingbird is the perfect solution for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, or other instruments with fast transients and rich overtones.
- 180° rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser based on the B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high-SPL handling for studio and stage
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Sensitivity: 15mv/pa @ 1khz (1 Pa = 94db Spl)
- Output Impedance: 50?
- Rated Load Impedance: Not Less Than 1k?
- Maximum SPL: 130 db SPL
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Noise Level A-weighted: 85.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 db (2.5k?)
- Power Requirement: +48v DC Phantom Power (Iec 268-15)
- Weight: 212g (7.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170mm X 27mm X 27mm (6.7" X 1.1" X 1.1")