Blue ICICLE USB Microphone Interface
The Icicle is Blue's new stylish USB converter and mic preamp combo that allows you to connect any XLR microphone directly into your computer via USB! The Icicle features a studio quality microphone preamp, 48V phantom power, fully balanced low noise front end, analog gain control, and driverless operation. Setup is a snap!
The Icicle works with both dynamic and condenser microphones, providing high quality and hassle-free connectivity with Mac or PC. Whether you're using a microphone for digital recording, podcasting, voice messaging, or voice recognition applications, the Icicle is the quick and easy way to get connected.
- Plug and Record - No Special Drivers Required
- Built-in Studio Quality USB Microphone Preamp
- Supplies 48V Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- Fully Balanced Low Noise Analog Front End
- Analog Level Control
- Phantom Power Active Light
- Includes 6-ft USB Cable
- Digital music recording
- Voice messaging
- Voice recognition
- Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (min)
- Windows: XP Home Edition, XP Professional, Vista; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (min)