Based on the unique and versatile design of the popular Mouse Microphone, the OmniMouse is a small diaphragm perspex omni condenser microphone featuring a rotating omni-directional capsule enclosed within a spherical grille. This is the same B4 capsule used in Blue's world-renowned Bottle microphone system. This precision recording tool combines the low noise and superb transient response of top-grade modern electronics with crisp, detailed high frequency response. Exceptional musicality and increased high frequency focus make the OmniMouse ideally suited to classical ensemble and large orchestra recording. Its ability to capture direct sound as well as the ambient environment are perfect for recording sources where room tone is desired; anything from live drums and percussion, to vocal groups and horn sections. The OmniMouse works well in a single mic set up, as a stereo pair, or in a Decca Tree configuration.
- Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure
- Directional Pattern: Omni
- Frequency Range: 20-20000Hz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1k?: 8mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 150 ?
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k?
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651: 74dB-A
- Noise Level DIN/IEC 651: 20dB-A
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (THD 0.5%)
- Dynamic Range: 96dB