Blue Snowball Studio USB Mic & Software Bundle
The fast track to studio sound
Snowball Studio is the fastest and easiest way to record studio-quality vocals, music and more. Capture your voice in stunning detail with the award-winning Snowball USB microphone. Record release-ready songs, audio for YouTube, podcasts, voiceovers, and more with the included PreSonus® Studio One Artist recording software. And start creating instantly with quick-start templates handcrafted by Blue’s audio engineers. Get your creative ideas out of your head and onto the Internet faster and easier than ever with Snowball Studio.
Get studio sound in seconds with quick-start templates
Snowball Studio’s quick-start templates provide everything you need to get professional-quality recordings for music, voice-overs, podcasts and more in seconds. Automatic track setup and dialed-in sound processing gives you rich vocals and instruments for release-ready tracks.
Vocals and instruments
Record studio-quality vocal and instrument tracks, including loud sources like guitar amps.
Create professional podcasts quickly with automatic track setup and handcrafted vocal sound processing.
Audio for YouTube
Get professional results instantly with automatic track setup and sound processing that sweetens your vocals.
Voiceover and dialogue
Record dialogue and voice overs with professional vocal processing.
Studio One Artist Recording Software
You don’t need to be a pro sound engineer to create studio-quality recordings. Snowball Studio includes PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, which gives you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast—just hit record and go. Capture your voice for songs, audio for YouTube, podcasts or voiceovers. Layer multiple vocal and instrument tracks to create fully produced songs. Even edit and piece together several takes to sculpt the perfect vocal performance. And with a 32-bit audio engine offering superior sound quality, you’ll be able to produce professional recordings with amazing speed and precision.
Studio-quality sound with Snowball
Capture studio-quality audio for vocals, music, and multimedia production with Snowball—the world’s easiest-to-use professional USB microphone. Snowball features Blue’s legendary condenser capsule technology to deliver natural sound directly to your desktop. Two internal capsules and three pickup pattern settings—cardioid, omni, and cardioid with -10dB pad—accommodate any recording situation. Effortless plug-and-play operation lets you plug right in and start recording with amazing quality—no extra gear needed.
Capture a variety of sources
Snowball is the perfect microphone for computer recording and streaming. It gives you the flexibility and versatility to capture all sorts of projects in stunning sound quality. You get three pickup settings—cardioid, omni, and cardioid with -10dB pad—to accommodate any recording situation.
Cardioid mode: perfect for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional mode: Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there"—like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
Cardioid with -10DB pad: dealing with an especially loud sound source? This setting reduces mic sensitivity so even the loudest instruments or vocalists come in crystal clear and distortion free.
- Capture studio-quality vocals and instruments with the award-winning Snowball USB mic
- Produce professional music, audio for YouTube, podcasts, and more with PreSonus® Studio One® Artist software
- Create instantly with quick-start templates
- What's included: Snowball USB microphone; recording software from PreSonus; custom quick-start templates
- USB microphone for professional recording
- Capsules: dual condenser capsule array
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 18kHz
- Bit rate: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Onboard controls: 3-way switch for pattern select and -10dB pad
Presonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphone Edition
- Complete music creation and production suite
- Handcrafted templates for music, vocals, podcasting, voiceover, songwriting and more
- Everything you need to recordand produce professional projects
- 32-bit audio engine delivers superior studio sound
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- Mac and Windows systems:
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB hard-drive space
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation