Blue Spark SL Podcast Bundle with HRM-5 HeadphonesBundle Includes:
- 1x Blue Spark SL Large Condenser Microphone
- 1x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
- 1x Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 192k Audio Inter
- 1x Blue Compass Premium Broadcast Boom Arm
- 1x Pioneer HRM-5 Studio Monitor Headphones
Blue Spark SL Large Condenser Microphone
Ready to upgrade your home studio or streaming setup to full broadcast studio level? Spark SL brings Blue’s legendary studio sound to your space. With a professional XLR connection and versatile switches, Spark SL gives you that broadcast studio voice that will transform your podcasts, Twitch® game streams and YouTube videos. The large-diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule and JFET electronics deliver superb detail and rich harmonic audio for the ultimate in professional sound. Upgrade to Spark SL and hear why Blue is the #1 choice for game streamers, podcasters and musicians worldwide.
For more than two decades, the world’s greatest artists and studios have trusted Blue XLR microphones. And today, many of the world’s elite podcasters, gaming teams and Twitch® streamers use Blue mics to achieve professional-level audio performance. Create podcasts that stand out from the rest, elevate your gaming and streaming to the competitive level, and enhance your YouTube videos with Blue.
At the heart of Spark SL’s sound is Blue’s custom JFET design, which ensures the capsule’s backplate is evenly charged and delivering consistent, detailed and transparent sound at all times. Spark SL also features discreet Class-A circuitry to maintain a pure signal. Add Spark SL to your next game stream to achieve pristine broadcast studio sound and blow away your audience.
Spark SL features a new 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to bring professional versatility to your projects. Things getting intense on your stream? Use the -20dB pad to keep your voice clear and crisp. Experiencing rumble or other low noises from your desktop? Flip the 100Hz high-pass filter and start recording. Spark SL’s incredible flexibility makes it easy to produce superbly detailed audio during any application.Features:
- XLR connection integrates perfectly with USB audio interfaces and mixers
- Custom, large-diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule for superbly detailed, focused sound
- Blue’s Class-A JFET electronics deliver rich harmonic audio
- 100Hz low cut filter increases clarity, reducing rumble from your room or desk
- -20dB pad keeps your stream free of distortion when things get intense
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL (1k, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 73 dB-A
- Noise Level: 16.4 dB-A
- Dynamic Range: 119.6 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 336g
- Dimensions: 220.5mm x 45mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12db per octave
- PAD: -20dB
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
- Wooden storage box
- Custom shock mount
Blue Compass Premium Broadcast Boom Arm
PREMIUM FEEL. SOPHISTICATED LOOKS.
Compass is a premium broadcast boom arm with internal springs and built-in cable management, ideal for broadcast applications like game streaming, podcasting, voice-over and more. With smooth, quiet operation and sophisticated on-camera looks, Compass is the perfect microphone boom arm for mics weighing up to 2.4 pounds, including Yeti and Blackout Spark SL.
Tired of squeaky, flimsy scissor booms? We are too! Compass features a broadcast studio-grade design with enclosed aluminum construction, internal springs, and hidden-channel cable management. All friction hinges are hand-tightening—no need for any tools—and a full 360-degree rotation means you’re covered for any application. Effortless and quiet, Compass stays in place after being adjusted, and the robust C-clamp creates a solid connection with your desktop. Pair Compass with Yeti and the Radius III shockmount for a professional broadcast setup
GAME STREAMING, PODCASTING AND BROADCAST
Compass is your secret weapon for your Twitch game streams. Being nimble and sleek, Compass lets you put your mic where you want it, when you want it. Whether you adjust the boom to disappear on camera or feature it front and center with the mic, Compass fits perfectly into your game streaming or podcasting setup and will impress your audience.
- Enclosed aluminum construction with internal spring
- Hidden-channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shockmounts
- Boom Type:Extruded aluminum
- Desktop Mount:C-clamp
- Rotation:360 degrees
- Max Horizontal Reach:32"
- Max Weight Hold:2.4lbs (including mic and shockmount
- Cable Management:Hidden-channel cable management
- Threading:standard 5/8" threading, adapter for 3/8" threading
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD 2x4 192k USB Audio Interface
Audiophile 2x4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic PreamplifiersFeatures:
- 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs/4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC204HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you're a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra- dependable U-PHORIA UMC204HD will help you shine in the digital domain.Studio in a Little Black Box
When it's time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC204HD's 2 combination XLR/TR