Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Mixer For L1
Powerful multichannel sound tools for Bose L1 systems, with controls so advanced they adapt to you and your instrument. Four-channel engine features proprietary ToneMatch presets, intelligent zEQ and a large suite of professional-quality effects and processors. The T1 ToneMatch audio engine is designed to enrich the sound of musicians using any Bose L1 system. Its powerful features and tone-shaping tools quickly bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile digital mixer helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1 system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors.
- Integrated ToneMatch audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring Bose' largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid, and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
- Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate, and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analog, digital, and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types, and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate, and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes, and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
- Aux mode (channels 1 – 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader, or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 – 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels, and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Master volume adjusts overall level of master output.
- Phantom power applies +48V power
- Mic/line inputs (1 - 3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1 - 3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 - 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model II power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Dimensions: 2.67"H x 6.5"W x 8.25"D (6.76 cm x 16.6 cm x 20.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. (1 kg)