Bose L1 Compact Wireless Array Pair with T4S ToneMatch MixerBundle Includes:
- 2x Bose L1 Compact Wireless Package Portable Line Array System
- 1x Bose T4S ToneMatch 4-Channel Mixer for L1 or F1
Bose L1 Compact Wireless Package Portable Line Array SystemThe L1 Compact wireless package brings wireless music streaming to the L1 Compact. The L1 Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek system. Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ or presenter, it delivers wide, even sound coverage throughout the stage area and audience—even off to the extreme sides. It’s our smallest, lightest, easiest-to-set-up L1 system, weighing just 29 pounds.
Now you can have quality Bose sound for almost any gig, event or occasion. The L1 Compact system is small enough to fit in your trunk or back seat, and its innovative modular design makes setup easy and fast. You can arrange it in either a collapsed configuration for smaller spaces or a taller, extended configuration for larger ones. No heavy speakers to hoist onto stands. No speaker cables.
Now musicians and DJs can enjoy the convenience of wireless control and streaming with Bluetooth using the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter. Singers/songwriters can use Bluetooth to play and control backing tracks or set-break music. DJs can control the party without wires. When you’re within the reach of a home Wi-Fi® network, you can enjoy the additional benefits of multi-room Wi-Fi music through SoundTouch. When connecting using SoundTouch you enjoy uninterrupted music, even if your phone rings or you step outside. With multiple L1 Compact wireless packages, you can also create multi-speaker systems playing either the same music, or different music on each speaker. You can even add additional Bose products to your system such as the SoundTouch 10, 20, 30 and the SoundTouch 300 soundbar. The SoundTouch app for iOS, Android™, Mac or PC allows fast, simple control of all your music.
The L1 Compact system’s slim loudspeaker distributes sound clearly and evenly throughout the room, thanks to Bose Spatial Dispersion technology. The speaker’s unusual vertical shape makes it distinctly different from conventional PA speakers?and has a very positive effect on sound coverage. Even audience and band members off to the extreme sides hear the same clear, tonally balanced sound as those in front.
The L1 Compact loudspeaker array is smaller than those in L1 Model 1S and II systems, but it produces comparable horizontal sound coverage. L1 Model 1S and Model II loudspeakers project sound further with less drop-off of volume than the L1 Compact array.
With the L1 Compact system, you don’t have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet—they’re already built in. The system’s power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs.
Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customized ToneMatch preset for a handheld dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimizes a handheld microphone’s tone when used with the L1 Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, smartphone, tablet, laptop or projector. It features a customized ToneMatch preset to optimize the sound of an acoustic guitar.
Bose T4S ToneMatch 4-Channel Mixer for L1 or F1Take control of your music with the T4S ToneMatch® mixer, an ultra-compact interface designed for performers. It features advanced digital audio processing that never runs out, with independent EQ, dynamics and effects per channel. Get your sound fast with Bose® ToneMatch® processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments and Bose zEQ for effective adjustments on the fly.
The T4S uses illuminated, tactile knobs and indicators forspontaneous control, even on dimly-lit stages. This 4-channel mixer is one of the most compact, highest-density mixers available with XLR-combo jacks, Aux sends, Aux inputs, ToneMatch outputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a headphone jack, and analog outputs. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, master out EQ, and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready for the show. Rugged and ready to go, the T4S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
Bose L1 Compact Wireless Features:
- Spatial Dispersion loudspeaker technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 1/8" stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customized ToneMatch preset. Rear panel has one 1/4" balanced line output and one RCA stereo output
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1 Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system. Proprietary Bose technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize the L1 Compact system for a dynamic handheld microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2)
- Two unique setup positions, extended (78.5" H) and collapsed (16.5" H), let you tailor the system’s sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 25 pounds, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 29 pounds. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less
- SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter converts L1 Compact into a SoundTouch wireless music system allowing Bluetooth or Wi-Fi music streaming
Bose T4S ToneMatch Features:
- Powerful audio processing
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose® ToneMatch® processing for natural-sounding vocals and instrument
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1® and F1 systems
- Seamless live control
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on-stage use
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly-lit stages
- High-density connectivity
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Four high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two ToneMatch outputs for digital audio and power
- Two Aux sends, an