Bose L1 Model II System with B2 Sub Package KitTone. Coverage. Portability.
Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, Bose's most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and smooth tonal balance-across the stage and throughout the room. Includes B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure-creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
The Bose B2 bass module is a high-performance bass module designed for the Bose L1 Model 1S and Model II systems. It delivers the most low-frequency output for those L1 system users who require more powerful bass for larger audiences. It includes a rear-panel switch with three output settings, each of which is automatically sensed and equalized by the L1 system for optimized performance.Features:
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- Single input channel on the Model II Power Stand.
- Streamlined power stand with retractable legs
- Includes (1) L1 Model II system and (1) B2 bass module.