Bose L1 Pro 32 Portable Line Array System w/ Sub1
The L1 Pro32 is Bose's most advanced L1 portable line array ever. It delivers the supreme clarity and output of a 32-driver articulated line array and 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, giving you an unrivaled portable PA system for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals. The L1 Pro32 combines with the Bose Sub1 subwoofer to create a powerful, modular solution that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. A built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets — and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone.
For DJs, singer-songwriters, bands — and your audience — the L1 Pro32 offers a truly superior experience. It gives you the power to sound your best and simply perform.
- Provide a truly superior audio experience with the most advanced L1 portable line array ever, ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals
- Uniform coverage: Straight line array, featuring 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers; 180-degree horizontal coverage with the most focused vertical coverage pattern and highest SPL over distance in an L1 ever — providing intricate sonic detail, clarity, and consistency, even off to the extreme sides in larger venues
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a straight-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Less dropoff over distance
- Bring bass without the bulk via Bose Sub1 modular subwoofer, featuring RaceTrack drivers that take up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular high-output system that’s lighter and easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth® streaming — and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth® audio from compatible devices