Bose L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array
A balance of power and portability, the L1 Pro16 portable line array is a streamlined system with high output and extended low frequency range. With a 16-driver articulated J-shape line array, the L1 Pro16 delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, great for small-to-medium sized clubs, bars, and other venues. An integrated subwoofer with a RaceTrack driver delivers powerful bass without the bulk; a built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets; and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone. For DJs, singer-songwriters, and small ensembles, the L1 Pro16 gives you expanded bandwidth and supreme clarity — the power to sound your best and simply perform.
You found the sweet spot
A balance of power and portability, the L1 Pro16 portable line array is a streamlined system with high output and extended low frequency. It offers a wide horizontal sound coverage of 180 degrees, which means everyone in the audience hears virtually the same thing, no matter where they're seated in small-to-medium sized clubs, bars, and other venues.
Bass without the bulk
An integrated subwoofer with a unique RaceTrack driver design gives you powerful bass, has an optimized center of gravity, and saves a lot of space. This slim 10” × 18” driver gives you performance that rivals a conventional 15” woofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and making every carry in between — home to car, vehicle to venue — much easier.
Mixer onboard… and on your phone
Each L1 Pro system features a built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily. You get two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth® streaming capability. Illuminated rotary encoders give you instant access to volume, tone, and reverb settings per channel. Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more. And add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port — one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional).
And with the intuitive L1 Mix app, you get complete wireless mixer control from your smartphone too...
Intuitive and instant wireless control
With the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your phone or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds, and fine-tune as you go. Change volume and tone settings in the app and watch the LED encoder on your L1 Pro move to match — the mixer and app are always in sync, in real time. Plus, you have access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. With the L1 Mix app, you get the connectivity that empowers your performance, giving you greater flexibility for on-the-fly tweaks via controls that are intuitive and instant.
- Balance power and portability with the L1 Pro system optimized for both on-the-go simplicity and expanded bandwidth, ideal for small-to-medium sized clubs, bars, and other venues
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, small ensembles, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a J-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 16 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring more bass with less bulk with an integrated 10” × 18” high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack woofer; performance that rivals a conventional 15” woofer with a smaller footprint
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular three-piece system that’s easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth® streaming — and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth® audio from compatible devices