Bose Sub2 Powered Bass Module
A powered, portable bass module, the Sub2 subwoofer combines with virtually any portable PA and delivers low-end performance down to 37 Hz. Its unique 10” × 18” high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver allows for an ultra-slim enclosure, delivering performance that rivals a traditional 15” woofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage. Compared to the Sub1 subwoofer, Sub2 is the more powerful subwoofer option for the Bose L1 Pro32 system, combining seamlessly via single-cable SubMatch connectivity. You can stack multiple Sub2 subwoofers for even more low end — or to unleash Cardioid Mode for directional bass. With a Sub2, you get a subwoofer that easily fits onstage — and effortlessly fills up the dance floor.Part of a full system
Sub2 is the more powerful subwoofer option for the Bose L1 Pro32. It pairs seamlessly with the L1 Pro32 via proprietary SubMatch connectivity to form a modular line array system that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. This single-cable connection makes setup so much easier — it allows the system’s crossover and EQ to automatically calibrate for optimal sound, and — because power and digital audio are passed through the SubMatch cable — you only need a single power outlet. Just plug in your L1 Pro32 and you’re ready to go.
The peak of portable PA
With the supreme clarity and output of a 32-speaker articulated line array, the L1 Pro32 system fills medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings and clubs with full 180-degree sound coverage. A built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets — and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands.
Focus the bass where you want it
Stacking multiple Sub2 subwoofers gets you even more bass — and allows you to unleash Cardioid Mode for directional bass performance.All for that moment
Big bass onstage. Practical portability everywhere else. Get from parking to performing with ease and from setup to setlist in minutes. With a Sub2, you get a subwoofer that easily fits onstage — and effortlessly fills up the dance floor.
- Add powerful bass to your portable PA system with low-end range down to 37 Hz
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a slim design featuring a unique 10” × 18” high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals a conventional 15” woofer with a smaller footprint
- Stack multiple Sub2 subwoofers for even more bass or unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that steers the bass out front and decreases feedback
- Combine seamlessly with Bose L1 Pro32 portable line array via proprietary SubMatch connectivity, which delivers both power and audio over a single cable
- Pair with other powered loudspeakers via line input and output with selectable crossover modes, plus integrated threaded pole mount for use with Bose S1 Pro PA and more