BOSS BR1600CD DIGITAL RECORDING STUDIO
The BR-1600CD Digital Recording Studio combines BOSS' famous, easy-to-use interface with eight XLR inputs for recording eight tracks simultaneously. This affordable 16-track recorder comes loaded with effects for guitars and vocals, including COSM overdrive/distortion, amp modeling and a new vocal tool box, plus convenient PCM drum and bass tracks, a 40GB hard drive, CD-R/RW drive and USB port. It's the perfect way to record your band.
The BR-1600CD includes eight sweet-sounding XLR microphone inputs with phantom power. Use them to mic up a drum set or to record your entire band in a single pass. Recording eight tracks at once is easy, thanks to a new, multitrack, recording mode, just pick your inputs and start recording while taking advantage of powerful channel effects like a compressor, 3-band EQ and bass cut filter.
Plug into the BR-1600CD and you've got an arsenal of world-class BOSS effects ranging from reverb, delay and modulation to the latest modeling effects for guitar, bass and vocals. These include powerful overdrive/distortion and amp modeling identical to the BOSS GT-6, acoustic and bass effects, plus mic modeling and a vocal tool box. This special algorithm includes auto pitch correction to keep you in tune, plus a harmony sequence function for creating realistic harmonies, no background singers needed!
The BR-1600CD now includes separate drum, bass and loop phrase tracks for creating complete backing arrangements. The drum and bass tracks come with high-quality PCM sounds. The loop phrase track can be loaded with user samples, or you can choose from a collection of loop phrases pre-loaded onto the hard disk. Using these tracks, you can build professional-quality arrangements for your guitar and vocals.
The BR-1600CD's USB port makes it easy to load .WAV/AIFF files into a track, or export your audio for further editing in software or data backup. Want to integrate video with your music? Using V-LINK and an optional Edirol video editor, you can control and manipulate images using the BR-1600CD's buttons and knobs. It's easy and you'll love the results. With the BR-1600CD, the sky's the limit!Features:
- 16-track (256 V-Track) digital studio with 40GB hard drive and CD-R/RW drive
- Record all 8 XLR inputs simultaneously, ideal for tracking live performances
- Powerful onboard effects including COSM modeling for guitar, bass and vocals
- Vocal Tool Box with auto pitch correction and Harmony Sequence function
- 16 individual Track EQs, plus 8 dedicated compressors
- Mastering Tool Kit with multi-band compression for loud and punchy CDs
- Create backing tracks quickly via independent Drum/Bass and Loop Phrase tracks
- USB port for easy data exchange, plus V-LINK video control (V-LINK requires Edirol DV7-PR with software version 1.50 or higher)