BSS TCS-804 Digital Delay
The TCS-803 and TCS-804 form a series of multitap time correction units that offer you the very best from todays' affordable digital technology. Utilising advanced BSS proprietary conversion techniques they have exceptional headroom, phase linearity and low level resolution that will not weaken a conventional high quality analogue signal processing chain. Whether your application is professional live sound, theatre sound, broadcast or disc mastering the TCS-80X series will offer the most cost effective and intelligent high specification multitap time delay that is available.
- Stereo operation with two outputs per channel accurately linked, or dual monoone-in/two-out.
- Mono one-in/four-out on the TCS-804. Mono one-in/three-out on the TCS-803.
- Friendly rotary control knob for all parameter adjustments.
- Time or distance entry and display in milliseconds, feet, inches or metres.
- 10uS minimum delay steps.
- 105dB usable dynamic range includes full +20dBu headroom with fineresolution at low signal levels. No companding or pre-emphasis means superiorhigh frequency performance.
- Exceptional phase linearity and HF accuracy from high sample rate and gentlefiltering.
- 12 non-volatile user programmable memories with remote recall via contactclosure or Midi.
- Maximum delay up to 2.6 seconds on TCS-804 in mono mode up to 1.3seconds on TCS-803.
- Master/slave linking of multiple units by Midi.
- Delay time compensation for auditorium ambient temperature change. Fullyautomatic on the TCS-804 with optional probe fitted.
- Electronic security lockout with optional mechanical security cover.
- Relay controlled signal bypass optionally available which is also linked into fail-safe processor and power supply watchdog.
- Digital level control for both input headroom and output gain on the TCS-804,gives automatic headroom compensation and allows remote control of outputlevels and program storage.