Bugera 1990 INFINIUM 120 Watt Hi-Gain Dual Reverb Valve Amp
You asked. Bugera listened. And listened. And experimented for nearly a full year. They made the 1990 the first Bugera amp to allow switching between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60-Watt) modes. They gave Clean and Lead channels separate master volume and reverb controls. Bugera tossed in a dual-control footswitch others charge extra for. Then they used our powerful economies of scale and advanced manufacturing to produce a superb value that puts Biting British Tone within range of anybody who ever lusted after it.
Bugera invites you to fully check out the 1990. It's unique and a classic all at the same time.
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life