Bugera AC60 60-Watt 2-Ch Acoustic Instrument Amp
Portable 60-Watt, 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with Original Turbosound speaker and Klark Teknik FX Processor
AC60These days, going "unplugged" still involves plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the incredible AC60 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier. With 60 Watts of crystal-clear output power, an amazing Turbosound 8" dual-cone speaker, our easy-to-use active channel EQs, and an onboard Klark Teknik Multi-FX processor with 16 awesome presets – the AC60 will quickly become your acoustic guitar’s new best friend!
2-Channel Musical MarvelThe AC60 comes ready for your input, and with with our easy-to-use channel EQ, you’ll be dialing in the perfect sound right away. Channel 1’s High/Low switch with Clip indicator accommodates both active or passive pickup-equipped instruments, and boasts a 3-band EQ (Bass/Mid/Treble), which has been optimized for acoustic guitar for a warm and transparent sound. Channel 2’s XLR Combo jack and Line/Mic switch lets you select your input source, and works equally well with line-level instruments, or dynamic and condenser microphones. A dedicated clip indicator provides visual confirmation when you reach the ideal gain setting.
Turbosound - The Sound DifferenceA world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, Turbosound has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find Turbosound’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
Bugera is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered Turbosound speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. Find out more about Turbosound’s amazing legacy, by visiting their extensive website.
Klark Teknik - The Reverb that Made HistoryKlark Teknik is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik’s legendary heritage.
Bugera is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik effects into their products. We gave the AC60 a high-end, 24-Bit Multi-FX processor that features 16 incredible presets, such as reverb, modulation, delay and various other world-class effects combinations. Special attention was paid to the 7 awesome reverb programs, which range from small rooms, all the way up to the stunning reverberation of an immense cathedral – for the ultimate in live performance enhancement.
The Ins and OutsThe 60-Watt AC60 has two channels: #1 has a single ¼ " input jack for your instrument; #2 features a combination ¼ " and XLR input for another instrument or your microphone, making the AC60 ideal for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and vocals. An additional 3.5 mm stereo Aux input is provided for your mp3 player, drum machine, etc. Operation is ultra-easy, just turn the Gain dial to set the levels for each channel, and the volume control on your external device for playing backing music or drum tracks. On the rear panel, you’ll find an XLR Direct Output for sending your sound directly to a mixing board, and a jack each for your Tuner, FX Send and Return, Line Out, Phones and a dual footswitch connector for Mute and internal effects (footswitch FSB102B not included).
Big Sound, Small PackageThe ultra-portable 60-Watt AC60 is the perfect way to bring a beautiful solo acoustic performance to your adoring fans. Plus, it’s an absolutely handsome piece of musical architecture! See how the AC60 can bring your best performance to a bigger audience; plug into one at your nearest Bugera dealer – or order yours online today!
- Powerful 60-Watt amplifier specifically designed for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 independent channels with separate volume controls and dedicated EQs
- World-famous, British engineered Turbosound dual-cone speaker
- Switchable Microphone/Line channel provides inputs for both dynamic and condenser microphones plus line inputs
- Active, ultra-musical 2/3-band EQ per channel
- Multi-FX processor with high-resolution 24-bit converters
- Klark Teknik effects processor with 16 effects including 7 reverb programs, delay, echo, chorus and combination effects
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Aux input on 3.5 mm phone jack connects to MP3 player, drum computer, etc.
- FX insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Dedicated Tuner and Line output for additional flexibility
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and internal effects (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Power rating: 60W
- Channel 1 Input: 1/4 TS, 2.1 M?, unbalanced
- Sensitivity: -29 dBu (High)
- Channel 2 Input Line: 1/4" TS combo jack, 1.8 M?, unbalanced
- Sensitivity: -27 dBu
- Channel 2 Input Mic: XLR combo jack, 1.2 M?, unbalanced
- Sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Aux Input: 1/8" TS, 18 k?, stereo
- FX return: 1/4" TS, 20 k?, unbalanced
- Line output: 1/4" TS, 100 ?, unbalanced
- FX send: 1/4" TS, 470 ?, unbalanced
- Tuner out: 1/4" TS, 470 ?, unbalanced
- Phones out: 1/4" TRS, 50 ?, stereo
- Direct output: XLR, 100 ?, balanced
- Loudspeaker: 8" Turbosound dual-cone speaker
- Effects processor: Klark Teknik reverb, delay, chorus
- Converters: 24-bit sigma-delta, 64 / 128-times oversampling
- Sample rate: 40 kHz
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption @1/8 maximum power: 30W
- Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimenions (HxWxD): 275 x 327 x 237 mm (10.8 x 12.9 x 9.3)
- Weight: 6.9 kg (15.2 lbs)
Dimensions / Weight