Bugera BXD12 1000-Watt Bass Amplifier with Original 12" Turbosound Speaker, Mosfet Preamp, Compressor and Dynamizer Technology
The BXD12 from Bugera is a fully stage-ready powerhouse, delivering an incredible 1,000 Watts through a world-class, British-engineered 12" Turbosound driver that produces an amazingly clear and punchy attack. Offering superb signal shaping via a high-voltage Mosfet preamp with a wealth of bottom, mid and top-end EQ options, a classic compressor and our amazing Dynamizer Technology - the BXD12 out punches the competition with ease, style and tone. All these amazing features are lovingly packaged in highly portable, tilt-back enclosure that makes the BXD12 the ultimate player-friendly, onstage tone-machine.
Turbosound - The Sound Difference: A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, Turbosound has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen's Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find Turbosound's distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide. Bugera is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered Turbosound speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound: Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Mosfet Preamp - High-Voltage, High-Headroom Tube Sound: Bugera's revolutionary high-voltage Mosfet preamplifier redefines solid-state bass tone, providing the sound, feel and immense dynamics of an authentic tube amp. Like with real vacuum tubes, the new Mosfet design equally operates at high voltages, providing this preamp with unheard of headroom to honor all of your playing dynamics; from your subtly-nuanced signature riff s and bass lines, to your most powerful, attention-grabbing solos. The Ultrabass BXD12 is all about tone, and this highly-versatile and responsive Mosfet preamp provides an abundance of headroom for consistently crystal-clear and faithful sound reproduction - no matter what style of music your gig calls for.Features:
- Powerful 1,000-Watt amplifier with wedge-shaped cabinet
- British engineered 12" Turbosound speaker
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
- High-voltage Mosfet preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dynamizer Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ for ultimate tone
- Passive Gyrator EQ circuitry for classic and authentic tube-style sound
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
- Designed and engineered in Germany