CAD GXL3000 Studio Mic Package
The GXL3000SP is a great way to get your studio off in the right direction. It includes a GXL3000 condenser microphone for recording vocals and the GXL1200 cardioid mic for recording instruments. This package even comes with the EPF15A Pop Filter and shock mount as an added bonus.
Borne of precious metal and pure electricity. Tune two golden membranes intimately across polished bass and inject electrons with oscillatory high tension. Drive emotion across copper and iron by field-effect detection. Wrap it in Faraday's cage to conceive the GXL3000. Live all three polar patterns as you align space and tone. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Packaged in a small, rugged, all metal housing, the GXL1200 Condenser microphone provides a transparent sound reproduction. The transformerless design of this instrument microphone allows it to have low distortion and optimum low end frequency response. The GXL1200's size, accurate sound reproduction, and high SPL capability, make this a great choice for miking overheads, high hats, cymbals, woodwinds and stringed instruments.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity:-38dBV (13mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance:200 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 20dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/oct
- Power Requirements: P48, 4mA
- Generating Element: Externally Biased Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Level: -36dB 0dB=1mW per 10 microbars
- Open Circuit Voltage: -56dB 0dB=1V per microbar
- Impedance:Low (Less than 200 Ohms)
- Equivalent Noise Level: +14dB (A-weighted)
- P24V or P48V Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
- Phasing:Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin #2 relative to pin #3
- Dimensions: 5.3" x .88"
- Weight: 4.05 oz.