CAD TRION-6000 MULTUI PATTERN CONDENCER MIC
The Trion 6000 is a multi-pattern, externally biased, large dual diaphragm studio condenser microphone that features a precision-machined, hand-assembled capsule. The low mass 1" gold vapor deposited, hand dampened diaphragms offer an articulate, rich and open sound ideal for studio vocals, choir, classical stringed instruments, piano and acoustic guitar. Exceptional sensitivity, low distortion and an extended frequency response make the Trion 6000 an outstanding performer both in professional and project studios for acoustic driven instruments.
Discrete Class A electronics provide transparent, accurate sound reproduction. The transformer-coupled output ensures excellent RF immunity, cancellation of cable capacitance, and rejection of induced line noise. A 3-position polar pattern switch provides selection of omnidirectional, cardioid, or figure-8 polar patterns. The high-pass filter and the attenuation switches are located on the rear of the mic body. The rugged metal housing and construction provide durability.
- 1" gold sputtered hand dampened dual diaphragm capsule
- Omnidirectional, Figure 8, Cardioid patterns
- High-pass filter / 10dB pad
- 48V phantom power required.
- Includes: shockmount and aluminum carrying case
- Two year limited warranty
- Size: 2.07" Diameter x 8.07" Height