Earthquake 18" Folded Horn Loaded Bass Cabinet
The EL-36B replaces the legendary SL-36B, which had long been one of Cerwin-Vega’s most popular designs. The EL-36B features significant improvements including a new enclosure design to optimize the horn characteristics; a newly designed 18" woofer with new adhesives and voice coil technology for sustained power handling and performance; a universal pole mount, which makes it an ideal performance companion for use with the V-152MKII and a new cabinet and castor design for easier transport.
Cerwin-Vega's dedication to product excellence routinely includes refinements in design, materials, and workmanship. This ongoing process may result in products which differ from those represented in our descriptive literature due to improvements in design, performance, or both.
- 18" FOLDED HORN LOADED BASS
- PERFECT FOR PA/PLAYBACK/DISCO
- 106 dB SENSITIVITY @ 1 WATT/1 METER
- USE WITH ANY CV'S FULL RANGE SYSTEMS TO OPTIMIZE EXTENDED BASS RESPONSE
- UNIVERSAL POLE MOUNT
- NEW CABINET AND CASTER DESIGN FOR EASY MOBILITY
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 300 Hz
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Program Power Handling: 500 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 106 dB
- Connections: 1/4"Phone, Neutrik Speakon™
- 18" Woofer with 3" Voice Coil
- Durable Multi-Ply Construction
- High Quality Carpet for Durability
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36 " x 24 " x 36 "
- Weight: 166 lbs.