Cerwin Vega INT-118SV2 18in. Passive Subwoofer
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price! Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs – yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.So What’s New?
Stronger drivers by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel. Enhanced durability by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing. Better performance is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
Improved dependability from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.
Run longer. Run louder. Run with Cerwin-Vega INTENSE!Specifications:
- Frequency Response: +/- 3 dB 49 Hz - 200 kHz
- Frequency Response (1W /1M): -10 dB 33.5 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: Full Range 8 Ohms
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 96 dB
- Calculated Maximum Output dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 125.5 dB
- Power Handling (Watts): RMS 225 W | Program 450 W | Peak 900 W
- Nominal Coverage Angles / -6 dB points (Degrees): Horizontal N/A Vertical N/A
- Weight: 88.85 Lbs. / 40.3 Kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.5 x 23.75 x 23in. (648mm x 603mm x 584mm)