ChamSys QuickQ 20 2-Universe Lighting Console
QuickQ consoles from ChamSys are designed with a quick and easy user interface, 9.7" touch screen, and a comprehensive feature-set that bring simplicity and power to the small console market. Built-in Wi-Fi allows for remote control from a tablet or phone, which can also serve as a 2nd external monitor! These consoles are ideal for students, volunteers, or part-time operators, and comfortable to use even by professionals on small-scale shows.
There’s no need to have any experience with lighting. With a large 9.7-inch touch screen, helpful prompts and videos, and a smart phone-like interface, you can learn the console quickly, design a light show, save it and play it again and again.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. The QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console. The console has free downloadable offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the fully rendered MagicVis visualiser. You can program your show on your computer, pop it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
The console can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures such as the CHAUVET Professional Ovation, COLORado and COLORdash ranges.Begin to plug-and-play by simply scanning the QR code on the console display. QuickQ features in-built WiFi capabilities enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ Remote App available on iOS, Android and Windows tablets and phones.
Quickly See the Quality.
QuickQ is powered by the world renowned ChamSys operating system and cue engine, and comes with the support you’ve come to expect from an industry leader. The console uses ChamSys’ extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 20,000 fixtures.
With core ChamSys philosophies at the heart of the product, QuickQ consoles are show compatible with our more advanced MagicQ line of consoles, enabling users to progress freely throughout the ChamSys range.
- Simple user interface
- Easy navigation
- Large touch screen with easy to understand and intuitive graphical interface
- User prompts through setup, programming and operation
- No limit on number of fixtures, only by number of universes supported
- Modeled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- Supports pinching for zooming and scrolling
- The remote app is identical to that on the console display so that you can easily swap between the two
- Dedicated Grand Master fader
- Dedicated Cue Stack Control section
- 10 multi-purpose Cue Stack/Chase faders
- Playbacks compatible with and aid progression towards MagicQ
- Fader for Intensity Control
- Flash button
- Fixture, Group and Cue modes
- RGB LED shows current mode/state
- 20 fixture faders
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- A dedicated "colour control area" with Hue and Saturation encoders, and a pair of additional buttons for colour control
- Select from in-built palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Easy upgrades
- Includes MagicVis visualiser
- Replicates entire QuickQ console software excluding output
Console Output Capacity
- Touch Screen: 9.7"
- Universes Supported: 2
- DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 2
- Fixtures Supported: 1024
- Fixture Faders: 20
- Bump Buttons: Y
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Y
- Attribute Encoders: 4
- Master Faders: 10 Multiple Function Playbacks
- Cue Stacks: Multiple
- Dedicated Home Button: Y
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: Y
- MIDI: Y
- MIDI Timecode: Y
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs, Dimmers & Moving Lights
- Size (WDH mm): 560 x 350 x 106 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg